Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Colorful Quotes: Groucho Marx Quote

Each morning when I open my eyes
I say to myself,
I, not events, have the power
 to make me happy or unhappy.
I can choose which it shall be.
I have just one day, today,
and I am going to be HAPPY in it
~Groucho Marx

Gosh, yesterday was one of those days... troubling news, some chaos, and hassles. I spent the day praying, went to bed praying, woke up in the night praying, and woke up very early this morning feeling kinda worried and blue... so... more praying.

After reading some bible verses about faith and trust, (which really helped) I also found this wise and optimistic quote from Groucho Marx. Maybe it will make you feel better too.

For more quotes visit my Colorful Quotes page!

Follow Debbie's board Happy! on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.