Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day, a day that we bring awareness to our natural resources and to preserving this beautiful planet that we call home. I took this photo a year ago while on a relaxing little boat ride with my husband and our puppy, Bear around our lovely little lake. The water was clear and swirly and a beautiful shade of green. I am my happiest when noticing nature. Every rainbow, deer sighting, eagle soaring above me, every chickadee chirp, and dove cooing, all bring me great JOY and fill me with gratitude; and I know that I am one with Spirit.

 I love this quote by Jonathan Lockwood Huie. I love most of his quotes. What an inspiring man!

I am one with the Earth,
with the Water, with the Fire,
and with the Air that I breathe,
with all Living Things,
and we are all one with Spirit.
~Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Follow Debbie's board Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.