Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

That View! A Beautiful Day on the Lake and Bible Verses on Gratitude

Have I mentioned before that I love where I live? Have I expressed my gratitude for this lovely little spot of heaven on earth? Oh.... yes I have - repeatedly! And I will continue to for as long as I am blessed to live in this humble home on a beautiful little lake near the city that I love.

This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalm 118:24

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no fickleness, neither shadow of turning.
~James 1:17

In every way and everywhere we accept this with all gratitude.
~Acts 24:3

In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God.
~1 Thessalonians 5:18

Giving thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
~Ephesians 15:20

Follow Debbie's board Thanks & Gratitude on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.