Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Reminders for a Better World

I'm worn out from this past political season. Between that and my own personal health issues and just lots of life stuff happening, I've become sort of stuck again with keeping up with my blog. So, in the interest of making an attempt to jump back in and to further my personal mission to promote love, kindness, beauty, and all things God-breathed, I've created this positive message from a photo I took of a heart in the clouds. At the time, this heart-shaped cloud was a perfect reminder of hope and of prayers being answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.